Everyone Likes Andy Everyone Likes Andy

Decent

First of all the music keeps looping over as it plays back forcefully and the loader stays on the screen the entire time. The Flash apart from those flaws is OK. Its a little choppy and maybe a little too slow. Also, the flash is clearly way too short. I am not saying these to say you suck, but I'm saying them so that you read this and improve in those areas.

I understand that its your first animation so its decent if you take the flaws out of the contest.

Racist Stickmen Racist Stickmen

Good

Lol, it is pretty funny and the loading screen was very appealing. I like the style of the drawing and the faces whenever they spoke as well.

ParrotBoy94 responds:

Thanks!

Bruce Lee Fury 2 Bruce Lee Fury 2

Well...

It got much much better compared to the first, ,but honestly it still isn't too good. The fact that you made this in MS Paint is pretty amazing, but just download flash, it looks better and it is much faster and easier to make.

CARSONNE responds:

WHAT'S THE name of this LOGICIEL and where I can download it

Bruce Lee Fury Bruce Lee Fury

Where to start...

Its really short. Way to short. Also half of it is just Bruce in a loop of dancing. Also, you didn't put in a loading screen which was very annoying. However, I know how hard it is to make flashes and if this is your first, good job.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

LMAO

The hockey player and football player don't know how to "aim between two posts". The whole plot was amazing and the voices just made i that much better.

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

LMFAO

The funniest part was when Dad from "Dad N Me" was holding the candy cane and salad fingers reaction, lmao that was priceless.

Grinch Who Touched Xmas! Grinch Who Touched Xmas!

LOL

Ice T lol

Biggie Smalls Freestyle Biggie Smalls Freestyle

lol

nice man, really funny, love the part with the pigeon :P

Tarboy Tarboy

Holy Mother of God

This is honestly the greatest flash ever. It's graphics are like a disney movie and the story is amazing. The music is so perfectly in sync with the video and the story jumps out. This is inspiration to anyone whose too lazy to make a flash that actually requires skill. Not only am I giving this full scores, but also I'll be favoriting this and more if I could.

Amazingly good.

Pencilmation 11 Pencilmation 11

Very good

I like how you had a moral in it, but still had humor. I loved the part where the hippie goes into the tent and smoke comes out of there too :P. I also really liked how the shirts had lots of color, but they were the only colored things.