Everyone Likes Andy Everyone Likes Andy

Decent

First of all the music keeps looping over as it plays back forcefully and the loader stays on the screen the entire time. The Flash apart from those flaws is OK. Its a little choppy and maybe a little too slow. Also, the flash is clearly way too short. I am not saying these to say you suck, but I'm saying them so that you read this and improve in those areas.

I understand that its your first animation so its decent if you take the flaws out of the contest.

Racist Stickmen Racist Stickmen

Good

Lol, it is pretty funny and the loading screen was very appealing. I like the style of the drawing and the faces whenever they spoke as well.

ParrotBoy94 responds:

Thanks!

Bruce Lee Fury 2 Bruce Lee Fury 2

Well...

It got much much better compared to the first, ,but honestly it still isn't too good. The fact that you made this in MS Paint is pretty amazing, but just download flash, it looks better and it is much faster and easier to make.

CARSONNE responds:

WHAT'S THE name of this LOGICIEL and where I can download it

The Green Button Game The Green Button Game

Pretty good

the game is pretty fun and the music is really good, but you can beat the whole game in two seconds if you just press tab > enter

Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

Great, but one problem

Its a good game, but I have a big problem with it. I don't like the difficulty levels. For a difficulty entitled "Little Girl" that was pretty damn hard. I played through the levels on both difficulties and I didn't even see a difference in that aspect. I know I'm not the best gamer out there, but I wasn't even able to make it to the Zombie boss on "Little Girl" mode. A set amount of lives, other than one would be really good.

D-Day Defender D-Day Defender

Damn

This game is amazingly good. I love the near death music, the style you drew in, and the story-line. The music is very emotional and make you feel like a dick fro dying :P. Sadly I sucked at the game and only got to 63 hours.

Gangsta Style Loop Gangsta Style Loop

Whooo!

Thats sick man. I love it, and it flows so nicely, the loop is perfect for an animation, if I ever make one, I would definitely want this in it.

djroadworks responds:

Wow, thanks man :D

CKC - Avatar CKC - Avatar

Nice

The intros a bit long, but at the 51 second mark, the song turns crazy. Nice job man

5/5 and 10/10

CKC2009 responds:

i was just thinking that if it came on somewere it would pump ppl up

thanks a lot for review.

Hound Dog Taylor Hound Dog Taylor

Good shit

I like it, 5/5

mummy mummy

Good

This is a good drawing, I really like the shading, but it looks a little bit plain.

LOL at the description.